Sunday, October 12, 2014

Perspective Project

For the perspective project I chose to do a drawing of a castle, not a specific castle, just a castle. The castle is made up of a stone-like color/material and includes a wooden drawbridge and a keep in the background. During this project i used familiar tool such as pencil, colored pencil, and rulers. By using familiar tools I have gained more experience with them and learned how to and not to use them.

First Sketch -
In the first sketch I didn't have a background building, road, or grass. My ideas kept coming so I added more to the final and it turned out better.




Final -
In the final as I said, I added much more including banners, grass, dirt road, background building, and shading under the bridge. I also removed the gate and moat to make it feel more open.




No comments:

Post a Comment